Due to the upcoming Holiday, the Compost Facility will be closed Saturday, May 25th and Monday, May 27th. It will be open on Tuesday, May 28th from 2 pm - 6 pm.
Non-Commercial Vehicles Only
Purchase a Compost Sticker
Compost Facility Stickers: Please notice rates and services have changed
Stickers will not be prorated
- Resident: - (leaves and grass clippings ONLY) - $40
- Veterans: - (leaves and grass clippings ONLY - $15 (must show DD214 or NGB Form 22)
- Resident/Veterans: (brush, leaves and grass clippings) - $100
- Stickers available for purchase: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Locations: Town Hall in the rotunda next to auditorium Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 1:00 pm and at Compost Facility Monday and Thursday 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
- This facility is used by Webster residents only and for the disposal of material originating from properties located in Webster only, sticker required for access.
HOURS OF OPERATION: (spring thru summer)
Monday and Thursday 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
1st, 3rd and 4th Saturday of each month 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Brush/Compost Disposal Regulations
- Brush/limbs 2 inches or less in diameter and no more than 4 feet in length (These restrictions will be strictly enforced - Disposal will be denied for all debris in excess of these size limitations).
- Grass clippings, hedge clippings, and leaves (no plastic bags)
- Commercial vehicles/contractors or landscapers
- Construction debris (lumber or other building products)
- Dirt, concrete or any other form of solid waste
- Double axle trailers
- Pine needles
Note: Violation of the above regulations may result in denied access and/or fines.