The Compost Facility will be closing for the season on Saturday, November 14th, 8 am - 12 pm
Additional opening dates:
November 9th, 12 pm - 4 pm
November 10th, 12 pm - 4 pm
November 11th, CLOSED Veteran Day
November 12th, 12 pm - 4 pm
November 13th, 12 pm - 4 pm
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND MASK REQUIRED
PURCHASE OF STICKERS
LOCATION: Town Hall, Town Administrator's Office
AVAILABLE: TUESDAY AND THURSDAY OVER THE PHONE AT TOWN HALL FROM 10-12 AT 508-949-3800 X 1005 OR PURCHASE ON LINE.
FACILITY HOURS OF OPERATION
MONDAY AND THURSDAY 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
1ST, 3RD & 4TH SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Resident: - (leaves and grass clippings ONLY) - $40
- Veterans: - (leaves and grass clippings ONLY - $15 (must show DD214 or NGB Form 22)
- Resident/Veterans: (brush, leaves and grass clippings) - $100
Brush/Compost Disposal Regulations
This facility is open to Webster residents only for the disposal of material originating from properties located in the Town of Webster only. A sticker is required.
- Brush/limbs 2 inches or less in diameter and no more than 4 feet in length (These restrictions will be strictly enforced - Disposal will be denied for all debris in excess of these size limitations).
- Grass clippings, hedge clippings, and leaves (no plastic bags)
- Commercial vehicles/contractors or landscapers
- Construction debris (lumber or other building products)
- Dirt, concrete or any other form of solid waste
- Double axle trailers
- Pine needles
Note: Violation of the above regulations may result in denied access and/or fines.