This facility is located at 23 Cudworth Road. It is open on a seasonal basis to Webster residents only for the disposal of material originating from properties located in the Town of Webster. A sticker is required. See below for additional information regarding hours, regulations and where to purchase a sticker.
COMPOST Facility OPENING DATE: TBD
Hours of Operation
Monday and Thursday 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
1st, 3rd & 4th Saturday of every month 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Purchase a Compost facility Sticker
Stickers are available: TBD
- Compost Facility, 23 Cudworth Road, Monday and Thursday’s only from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Town Hall in the rotunda: TBD
- On Line using the Town’s CivicRec Program - CLICK HERE. -TBD
- Resident: - (leaves and grass clippings ONLY) - $40
- Veterans: - (leaves and grass clippings ONLY - $15 (must show DD214 or NGB Form 22)
- Resident/Veterans: (brush, leaves and grass clippings) - $100
Brush/Compost Disposal Regulations
This facility is open to Webster residents only for the disposal of material originating from properties located in the Town of Webster only. A sticker is required.
- Brush/limbs 2 inches or less in diameter and no more than 4 feet in length (These restrictions will be strictly enforced - Disposal will be denied for all debris in excess of these size limitations).
- Grass clippings, hedge clippings, and leaves (no plastic bags)
- Commercial vehicles/contractors or landscapers
- Construction debris (lumber or other building products)
- Dirt, concrete or any other form of solid waste
- Double axle trailers
- Pine needles
Note: Violation of the above regulations may result in denied access and/or fines.