This facility is located at 23 Cudworth Road. It is open on a seasonal basis to Webster residents only for the disposal of material originating from properties located in the Town of Webster. A sticker is required. See below for additional information regarding hours, regulations and where to purchase a sticker.
Hours of Operation
The Compost Facility closed for the season on November 16, 2019. The new 2020 hours will be posted next spring. We'd like to thank you, our residents, for continuing to support our Compost Facility.
Purchase a Compost facility Sticker
Stickers are available for purchased at the following locations:
- Compost Facility, 23 Cudworth Road, Monday and Thursday from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- On Line using the Town's CivicRec Program - CLICK HERE.
Rates: Please note that rates and services have changed.
- Resident: - (leaves and grass clippings ONLY) - $40
- Veterans: - (leaves and grass clippings ONLY - $15 (must show DD214 or NGB Form 22)
- Resident/Veterans: (brush, leaves and grass clippings) - $100
Brush/Compost Disposal Regulations
This facility is open to Webster residents only for the disposal of material originating from properties located in the Town of Webster only. A sticker is required.
- Brush/limbs 2 inches or less in diameter and no more than 4 feet in length (These restrictions will be strictly enforced - Disposal will be denied for all debris in excess of these size limitations).
- Grass clippings, hedge clippings, and leaves (no plastic bags)
- Commercial vehicles/contractors or landscapers
- Construction debris (lumber or other building products)
- Dirt, concrete or any other form of solid waste
- Double axle trailers
- Pine needles
Note: Violation of the above regulations may result in denied access and/or fines.