Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Webster Town Hall, 350 Main Street, Board of Selectmen Meeting Room, 2nd Floor
- 6:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Action Item 2B: Draft Decision: Variance Application - Relief from Minimum Lot Size Requirement - 39 Lincoln Street - New Realty Corp. (Applicant / Owner); Assessor ID 27-F-24. Site is located in a Multiple Family Residential (MFR) zoning district.
2. Action Item 2C: Draft Decision - Appeal - Lack of Enforcement by Building Commissioner - Side Yard Setback Violation of a Placement of a New Shed located at 30 Point Pleasant Road; Appeal filed by Melanie Amir, Trustee of the 2006 Point Pleasant Realty Trust (Applicant); site is located in both Lake Residential (LR) and Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) zoning districts.
3. Public Hearing 3A: Variance Application - Front Yard and Side Yard Setbacks - Move existing shed to other side of lot - 14 Bates Point Road - Eric Wilder (Applicant / Owner) - Assessor ID: 50-A-6-0; Site is located in both a Lake Residential (LR) and Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) district.
3. Public Hearing 3B; Variance Application – Side Yard Setback – Placement of a prebuilt shed next to the carport – 68 West Point Road - Theresa Bordua (Applicant / Owner) – Assessor ID: 59-A43-1; Site is located in both Lake Residential (LR) and Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) district.
4. Next Meeting Date - Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.