Monday, September 26, 2022
- Location: Board of Selectmen Meeting Room, Webster Town Hall, 2nd Floor
- 6:30 p.m.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order.
2. Action Item 2A: Approval of Meeting Minutes - June 27, 2022; July 25, 2022, August 29, 2022
2. Action Item 2B: Approval Not Required Under Subdivision Control Law Plan (ANR) - 187 Killdeer Road - Killdeer Island Club (Applicant) and Martin & Alexandria Adomat Trustees of Adomat Realty Trust (Applicant).
2: Action Item 2E: Draft Decision - Special Permit Application for Signage and Site Plan Approval for a self-storage facility with retail showroom and parking area, 74 Worcester Road (Assessor ID 88_B_42-41_0); AMERCO Real Estate Company (Applicant/Owner).
2. Action Item 2F: Draft Decision - Special Permit Application for Lot Coverage exceeding 40% - 70 Bates Point Road - Hadeer Shaikhly (Applicant / Owner); Assessor ID 50-A-37-0; site is located in both Lake Residential (LR) and Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) zoning districts.
3. Public Meeting 3A: Site Plan Approval Application - Reuse of Vacant School Building - 12 Day Street - Xaley Yousey, Cunningham Equities (Applicant); Roman Catholic Bishop of Worcester (Owner); Assessor ID 15-G-61. Site is located in a Business 4 (B4) zoning district.
3: Public Meeting 3B: Modification of a Site Plan - Commercial Parking (Recreational Vehicles) - 300 Thompson Road - Three Hundred LLC (Applicant / Owner); Assessor ID A-12-0; Site is located in both a Business 5 (B5) and Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) zoning districts (Continued from 8/29/22).
4. Public Hearing 4A: Town Meeting Warrant Article - Zoning Map Change - To re-zone a portion of one parcel located at 516 South Main Street and 15 Prospect Street totaling approximately 30,641 square feet (.70 acres) from the current zoning of Multi-Family Residential (MR) to a zone of General Business 4 (B-4) as shown on the map entitled “Town of Webster, Proposed Zoning Change from Multiple Family Residential (MFR) to Business 4 (B4); 516 South Main Street and 15 Prospect Street; Parcel ID 1_J_1_0 and ID I_J_2_0”.
5. Staff Report
- Engineering Update - CHA Companies
6. Next Meeting - October 31, 2022, 6:30 p.m.