Monday, May 23, 2022
- Location: Webster Town Hall, Board of Selectmen Meeting Room (2nd Floor), 350 Main Street
- 6:30 p.m.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order.
2. Presentation: Municipal Vulnerability Preparedness Plan Presentation and Public Listening Session
3. Action Item 3A: Approval of Meeting Minutes - January 31, 2022, February 28, 2022, March 28, 2022; April 25, 2022.
3. Action Item 3B: Annual Signature Form for Worcester District Registry of Deeds Plan Department - Signatures Required
3. Action Item 3D: Site Plan Endorsement - 64 Worcester Road - Medical Waste Transfer Facility - United Medical Waste Management, Inc. (Applicant); Kunkel Bus Company (Owner)
3. Action Item 3E: Draft Decision: Special Permit - Signage - Convenience Store, Gas Station and Car Wash and Special Permit for Signage - 137 East Main Street - Nouria Energy Corporation (Applicant); PMG Northeast LLC (Owner).
3. Action Item 3F: Draft Decision: Site Plan Application - Convenience Store, Gas Station and Car Wash and Special Permit for Signage - 137 East Main Street - Nouria Energy Corporation (Applicant); PMG Northeast LLC (Owner).
3. Action Item 3G: M.G.L. Chapter 91 Waterways WW24 General License Certification Application – 24 Point Pleasant Road – Assessor ID 48-A-48-0 – Melanie Fish Amir, Trustee (Applicant/Owner) – Residential Dock
4. Public Hearing 4A: Special Permit Application for Lot Coverage exceeding 40% - 70 Bates Point Road - Hadeer Shaikhly (Applicant / Owner); Assessor ID 50-A-37-0; site is located in both Lake Residential (LR) and Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) zoning districts.
4. Public Hearing 4B: Special Permit Application for Signage and Site Plan Approval for a self-storage facility with retail showroom and parking area to be located at 70 Worcester Road (Assessor ID 88_B_42-41_0); submitted by AMERCO Real Estate Company, 2727 N. Central Ave., 5N, Phoenix, AZ 85004 (Applicant/Owner). Said site is located in the General Business (B5) and Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) zoning districts.
5. Staff Report
- Engineering Update - CHA Companies
- Staff Update
6. Next Meeting - June 27, 2022, 6:30 p.m.