VISITING TOWN HALL / STAYING SAFE
- Please continue to call the office, use the Town Hall Drop Off Box (near the parking lot entrance), regular mail, and email to conduct as much business as possible.
- Appointments for project or application review are encouraged - please call the office or submit a request for appointment (CLICK HERE).
- Face Masks and Social Distancing required.
Thank you and stay safe.
Please be advised that face masks and social distancing is required at all times. Additional protocols, including how to submit comments in advance, can be found HERE. Please read these in advance and call the office if you have any questions. Thank you.
Monday, April 26, 2021
- Time: 6:30 p.m.
- Deadline for Submission of New Applications: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at noon.
- Deadline for All Other Items including ANR Plans: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at noon.
- via Remote Participation / Zoom - see agenda for link / log in information.
|Michael Dostoler||Vice Chairman||2022|
|Cathy Cody||Member / CMRPC Rep.||2021|
|Christella Gonsorcik||Member / CMRPC Rep.||2022|
|Kelly Baldarelli||Associate Member||2024|
|VACANCY||Associate Members - 1||TBD|
STAFF SUPPORT & Notifications
The Planning Department provides staff support for the Planning Board and the Zoning Board of Appeals. If you’d like more information, please visit the Planning Department webpage.
Would you like to receive notification of newly posted agendas and other announcements? Please visit NOTIFY ME to sign up.
The Board typically meets monthly on a Monday evening at 6:30 p.m. or as required.
roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Planning Board are varied and governed by the General Laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and include reviewing submitted plans for the development of land for residential, commercial, and other uses. In addition, the Planning Board is responsible for guiding the process of zoning amendments and updating the Master Plan.
Applications: The Board is responsible for taking action on various applications as outlined in Massachusetts General Law Chapter 40A (Zoning Act), Chapter 81K (Subdivsion Control Act), the Webster Zoning By-Law (Chapter 650) and the Town of Webster Subdivsion Rules and Regulations. Such permits include:
- Special Permit
- Site Plan Approval
- Subivision Plans - Approval Not Required (ANR), Preliminary & Definitive
- Scenic Road
- Chapter 91 - Waterways (recommendation to the State)
Each application has a specific time frame and requirements for submission. Not sure what type of application you need or want to learn more? Please visit the Planning Board Applications webpage.