May 16, 2022 - Monday 5:30 p.m.
Pursuant to Governor Baker's March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c.30A Section 18, and the Governor's June 16, 2021 Act Relative to Extending Certain COVID-19 Measures adopted during this State of Emergency, this meeting will be conducted by Remote Participation / Zoom. Please see the agenda for the meeting ID and passcode to join the meeting.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. Join Zoom meeting:
Join Zoom Meeting:
You can also dial in using your phone:
United States: 1 (646) 876-9923
Meeting ID: 851 2136 0666
Call to Order
Meeting Minutes for Approval: April 21, 2022 and May 5, 2022
Request for Determination of Aplicability (RDA)
- 32 Point Pleasant Road - Debra Coonan (Applicant) - Installation of a residential dock - Chapter 91 GLC
- 24 Point Pleasant Road - Melanie Amir, Trustee (Applicant) - Installation of a residential dock - Chapter 91 GLC
- 20 Westwind Drive - Kim and Mike Laramee - Installation of concrete and a tiki bar - Cont. from 5/5/22.
Public Hearings - Notice of Intent (NOI)
- 70 Bates Point Road - Hadeer Shaikhly (Applicant) - Construction of a single family home. - Cont. from 3/21/22.
- 15 Cedar Point Road - John Longo (Applicant) - Replace an existing garage and a retaining wall
Discussion & Action Items
- Chapter 91 and Potential Dock Policy
- 56 Worcester Road - Enforcement Order for work next to a wetland
- 24 Point Pleasant Road - Discharge into Lake
- Ratify Enforcement Order - Goddard St. - Beginning construction without completing the replication area and without a preconstruction meeting
- Dominque Drive - Trash in wetland issues
- Scope of Administrative ApprovalDone Editing
- Other items as may legally come before the Commission
Next Meeting Date - Monday June 6, 2022 at 5:30 p.m.