Monday August 2, 2021 5:30 p.m.
Pursuant to Governor Baker's March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c.30A Section 18, and the Governor's March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitations on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting will be conducted by Remote Participation / Zoom. Please see the agenda for information on how to join the meeting.
Please note: the Commission reserves the right to take agenda items out of order if necessary.
Call to Order
Request for Determination of Eligibility (RDA)
- 5 Kenneway Lane - Janusz Krawsczynski (Applicant) - Construction of a new deck.
Public Hearings - Notice of Intent (NOI)
- 29 South Point Road - Eric Marcoux (Applicant) - Replacement of a retaining wall
- 49 Arkwright Road and 30 Worcester Road - EBT Environmental Consultants, Inc. (Applicant) - Restoration of gradient and flow of Mill Brook
- 88 Lakeside Ave - Judith Colecchi (Applicant) - Repair of a retaining wall
- 124 Gore Road - Richard and Erica Weil (Applicants) - Demolition and construction of a single family home
- Discussion & Action Items
- Extension - 36 Lake Parkway - DEP 323-1191
- Certificate of Compliance - 4 Black Point Road - DEP 323-1166
- Certificate of Compliance - 54 Laurelwood Drive - DEP 323-1116
- Certificate of Compliance - 18 Bates Crossing - DEP - 323-1126
- Extension - 68 Lakeside Ave - DEP 323-1126
- Certificate of Compliance - 16 Oakwood Drive - DEP 323-1122
- Other items as may legally come before the Commission
Next Meeting Date - Monday, August 16, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.