Planning Board Meeting Materials - February 24, 2020
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order
2. Action Item 2A: Approval of Meeting Minutes - January 27, 2020
2. Action Item 2B: Consider Decision - Public Hearing 3B: Special Permit & Site Plan Application - Recreational Marijuana Retail Store - 70 Worcester Road; Munro Associates, LLC (Applicant); Webster Plaza Realty LLC (Owner); Assessor ID 88-B-40-0; The site is located in Business without Sewer (B5) zoning district. The public hearing closed on 12/16/19.
2. Action Item 2C: Consider Decision - Special Permit – Signage – 71 East Main Street: Kentucky Fried Chicken / Taco Bell - Charter Foods North LLC (Applicant) and Mardiroisian Realty LLC (Owner) pertaining to the installation of exterior signs on an existing building and parking lot located within the Business with Sewer (B-4) zoning district. (Assessor ID 15-E-30-0). The public hearing closed on 12/16/19.
3. Public Hearing 3A: Modification of a Special Permit and Site Plan Approval – 30 Worcester Road – Curaleaf Massachusetts Inc. (Applicant), FHP of Webster MA-CP, LLC (Owner); expansion of parking area. The site is located in an Industrial (I) zoning district. Assessor ID 78-A-11-0. - Continued from 1/27/2020.
3. Public Hearing 3B: Special Permit / Site Plan Approval / Stormwater Permit – 137 East Main Street – PMG Northeast LLC, 2359 Research Court, Woodbridge, VA 22192 (Applicant / Owner); 6 pump gasoline service station with a 3,825 square foot convenience store. (Assessor ID 24_F_11-12_0). The site is located in a Business with Sewer (B4) zoning district.
4. Public Meeting 4A: Site Plan Approval Application - Joseph Seraphin, 17 Loveland Road, Webster, MA (Applicant / Owner); Rebuild existing garage and add a new living unit above at 17 Loveland Road. (Assessor ID 46-A-53-0) The site is located in both Lake Residential and Lake Watershed Protection zoning districts.
6. Staff Update
- Solar By-Law Working Group Update
- CMRPC - Local Planning Assistance - Potential Projects
- Conservation Commission Public Meeting on February 27th - Wetland Setback Policy Draft