Planning Board Meeting Materials - April 29, 2019
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order
2. Action Item 2A: Approval of Meeting Minutes - February 25, 2019, March 18, 2019
2. Action Item 2D: Approval Not Required Plan - 0 Old Worcester Road, Roman Catholic Bishop of Springfield, Successor Bishop of Worcester (Owner), Reverend Monsignor Anthony Czarnecki (Applicant); Application, Plan
3. Public Hearing 3A: Town Meeting Warrant Article - Add additional location to the Recreational Marijuana Retail Sales Overlay District (RMRSOD) - 0, 173 and 173R Thompson Road, Assessors ID Map 56, Lots A20-0, A7-1-1, A13-0; Citizen's Petition.
3. Public Hearing 3B: Project - 0 Juniper Lane - Juniper Lane Solar, LLC (Applicant); Kathryn Rose (0 Juniper Lane - Assessor ID 11-A-7-6), Finamore Management Company (0 Harvard Street - Assessor ID 10-A-34-0, 0 Klebart Avenue - Assessor ID 11-A-8-0) - Owners. Proposed large scale ground mounted 10 megawatt solar project on 60 acres off Juniper Lane. Project area will consist of 19 acres spanning three parcels zoned Agricultural Single Family Residential (ASFR) or Conservation District (CD). (Continued from 3/18/19)
3. Public Hearing 3C - Solar Project - 0 & 153 Upper Gore Road - BWC Chamberlain Pond LLC c/o BlueWave Solar - Applicant; Janet S. Konkel Revocable Living Trust, Janet S. Konkel Trustee (0 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 52-A-1) and Victor J. Stefanik, Jr. (153 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 53-B-4) - Owners; Proposed 6 megawatt-AC solar project on 133 acres off Upper Gore Road; both properties are zoned Agriculatural Single Family Residential (ASFR) within the Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) district. (Continued from 3/18/19)
5. Staff Update -
- Planning Board and CMRPC appointments / term expiration
- Marijuana Web Page - Town of Webster Website
- Gladys E. Kelly Public Library - As Built Plan Update
- Sutton Road Estates - Camile Road - Update
6. Any items which may lawfully come before the Board.