Town of Webster Residents:
Our Annual Town Meeting is moving back indoors to the Bartlett High
School auditorium this year.
Covid protocols are, accordingly, vastly different from the last two years.
1. First, if you feel sick or believe for any reason you are COVID-19
positive DO NOT ATTEND TOWN MEETING.
2. Masks are strongly encouraged, but not required.
3. We recommend socially distanced seating if capacity allows for it.
4. There will be a designated "mask only" section for residents who choose to sit with other masked individuals. Note, masks are encouraged throughout the auditorium.
5. Temperature screenings and vaccine checks are not required to enter.
6. Home test kits will be available for residents to take home with them
7. Please be considerate of your fellow members and residents when
8. These protocols have been approved by the Town of Webster’s Health Director.
Special Town Meeting Warrant /DocumentCenter/View/13595
Annual Town Meeting Warrant /DocumentCenter/View/13596