Register to Vote:
The deadline to register to vote is October 24th. For information on registering to vote, including how to register online please see: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleidx.htm
Any registered voter can vote early at the Town Clerk’s Office at the following times:
- Saturday October 17, 2020 8a.m. – Noon
- Sunday October 18, 2020 8a.m. – Noon
- Monday October 19, 2020 8a.m. – 7p.m.
- Tuesday October 20, 2020 8a.m. – 4p.m.
- Wednesday October 21, 2020 8a.m. – 4p.m.
- Thursday October 22, 2020 8a.m. – 4p.m.
- Friday October 23, 2020 8:30a.m. – Noon
- Saturday October 24, 2020 8a.m. – Noon
- Sunday October 25, 2020 8a.m. – Noon
- Monday October 26, 2020 8a.m. – 7p.m.
- Tuesday October 27, 2020 8a.m. – 4p.m.
- Wednesday October 28, 2020 8a.m. – 4p.m.
- Thursday October 29, 2020 8a.m. – 4p.m.
- Friday October 30, 2020 8:30a.m. – Noon
Vote by Mail:
Voting by mail is available to all voters for all elections in 2020. You do not need an excuse to vote by mail this year.
To vote by mail, all you need to do is:
- Complete a Vote by Mail Application;
- Deliver your application to the Town Clerk’s Office (you can use our drop box by the ADA accessibility ramp too);
- Vote when your ballot arrives;
- Return your ballot.
To ensure timely delivery of your ballot, it is recommended that you submit your application for a November ballot no later than October 20. Applications received after October 28 cannot be accepted.
State Election ballots need to be postmarked no later than November 3 and must be back at your local election office no later than November 6.
Apply early, in order to have enough time to return your ballot. For more information see: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleev/early-voting-by-mail.htm
Polls will be open November 3rd from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM. All precincts vote at the Town Hall auditorium, 350 Main Street.