Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order
2. Action Item 2A: Approval of Meeting Minutes
2. Action Item 2B: Draft Meeting Schedule 2019
2. Action Item 2C: Town of Webster Open Space & Recreation Plan Update, 2018 - Request for Letter of Support
3. 6:30 p.m.- Public Hearing 3A - Solar Project - 0 Juniper Lane - Juniper Lane Solar, LLC (Applicant); Kathryn Rose (0 Juniper Lane - Assessor ID 11-A-7-6), Finamore Management Company (0 Harvard Street - Assessor ID 10-A-34-0, 0 Klebart Avenue - Assessor ID 11-A-8-0) - Owners. Proposed large scale ground mounted 10 megawatt solar project on 60 acres off Juniper Lane. Project area will consist of 19 acres spanning three parcels zoned Agricultural Single Family Residential (ASFR) or Conservation District (CD).
4. Public Meeting 4A - Site Plan Review - 41 East Main Street - Webster First FCU (Applicant/Owner) Assessor ID 15-G-34. Construction of a new bank branch and associated site work.
5. Old Business 5A - Engineering Review - Dunkin' Donuts (2 locations - Main Street & Thompson Road); Gladys E. Kelly Public Library (Lake Street), St. Joseph Gymnasium (Whitcomb Street).
6. New Business 6A: Wireless Communications Facilities - Eligible Facilities Request - Administrative Approval
7. Discussion Item 7A: 61 Cudworth Road - Potential Overflow Parking for Central MA Auto Auction
7. Discussion Item 7B: Electronic sign, Webster Town Hall, 350 Main Street.
9. Staff Update - Attorney General's Response to Zoning Articles approved at October 2018 Town Meeting.
10. Any items which may lawfully come before the Board.