Planning Board Meeting Materials - January 22, 2019
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order
2. Action Item 2C: Request for Determination of Minor Modification of a Site Plan - 344 Thompson Road - Installation of a walkway to the parking lot from a new exterior door. Cutler Associates Inc. (Applicant); Reliant Medical Group (Owner). Request Letter; Plan
2. Action Item 2D: Batten Street Solar Project (0 School Street) - decommissioning & landscape surety agreements, maintenance agreement; Bigelow Road Solar Project (0 Bigelow Road/ off Harry's Way) - decommissioning surety agreement.
3. 6:30 p.m. - Public Hearing 3A - Special Town Meeting Warrant Article: Recreational Marijuana Retail Sales Overlay District - Addition of three abutting parcels at 0, 173 and 173R Thompson Road; Assessors Map 56, Lots A-20-0, A-7-1 and A-13-0. All parcels are zoned Business without Sewer (B5).
3. 6:30 p.m. - Public Hearing 3B - Preliminary Subdivision Plan - 0 and 153 Upper Gore Road - Janet S. Konkel Revocable Living Trust, Janet S. Konkel Trustee (0 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 52-A-1-0) and Victor J. Stefanik, Jr. (153 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 53-B-4-0) - Owners; Proposed subdivision to create a total of four lots - 2 lots with frontage on Upper Gore Road and 2 lots with frontage on a proposed subdivision road. The properties are zoned Agricultural Single Family Residential (ASFR) within the Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) district.
3. 6:30 p.m.- Public Hearing 3C - Solar Project - 0 Juniper Lane - Juniper Lane Solar, LLC (Applicant); Kathryn Rose (0 Juniper Lane - Assessor ID 11-A-7-6), Finamore Management Company (0 Harvard Street - Assessor ID 10-A-34-0, 0 Klebart Avenue - Assessor ID 11-A-8-0) - Owners. Proposed large scale ground mounted 10 megawatt solar project on 60 acres off Juniper Lane. Project area will consist of 19 acres spanning three parcels zoned Agricultural Single Family Residential (ASFR) or Conservation District (CD).
5. Old Business 5A - Engineering Review - Dunkin' Donuts (2 locations - Main Street & Thompson Road); Gladys E. Kelly Public Library (Lake Street), St. Joseph Gymnasium (Whitcomb Street).
6. New Business 6A: Wireless Communications Facilities - Eligible Facilities Request - Administrative Approval
- 84 Old Douglas Road; 2 requests approved
- 26 Park Road; 1 request approved
8. Staff Update - 2019 Zoning Initiatives: Solar, Business without Sewer (B5), Marijuana - cafes, delivery
9. Any items which may lawfully come before the Board.