Planning Board Meeting Materials - January 14, 2019
Time & Location: Webster Police Station Meeting Room, 357 Main Street; 6:30 p.m.
- Deadline for New Applications - Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 11:00 a.m.
- Deadline for ANR Plans and Other Agenda Items - Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 11:00 a.m.
PLEASE NOTE: This webpage is intended to show agenda items as they develop prior to the meeting and may change until the final agenda is set. Meeting materials will be uploaded as they become available. The official agenda with the Town Clerk dated stamp will be uploaded no later than 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. Please contact the office if you have any questions.
Please fill out a Public Comment Form if you'd like to submit comments to the Planning Board. These comments will be entered into the record and project file. The public comment period will end at the close of the public hearing.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order
3. 6:30 p.m. - Public Hearing 3A - Preliminary Subdivision Plan - 0 and 153 Upper Gore Road - Janet S. Konkel Revocable Living Trust, Janet S. Konkel Trustee (0 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 52-A-1-0) and Victor J. Stefanik, Jr. (153 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 53-B-4-0) - Owners; Proposed subdivision to create a total of four lots - 2 lots with frontage on Upper Gore Road and 2 lots with frontage on a proposed subdivision road. The properties are zoned Agricultural Single Family Residential (ASFR) within the Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) district.
3. 6:30 p.m. - Public Hearing 3B - Solar Project - 0 Juniper Lane - Juniper Lane Solar, LLC (Applicant); Kathryn Rose (0 Juniper Lane - Assessor ID 11-A-7-6), Finamore Management Company (0 Harvard Street - Assessor ID 10-A-34-0, 0 Klebart Avenue - Assessor ID 11-A-8-0) - Owners. Proposed large scale ground mounted 10 megawatt solar project on 60 acres off Juniper Lane. Project area will consist of 19 acres spanning three parcels zoned Agricultural Single Family Residential (ASFR) or Conservation District (CD).
4. Old Business
5. New Business 5A: Wireless Communications Facilities - Eligible Facilities Request - Administrative Approval - 84 Old Douglas Road; 2 applications approved.
7. Staff Update
8. Any items which may lawfully come before the Board.
9. Next Meeting Date