Planning Board Meeting Materials - November 19, 2018
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order
2. Action Item 2A: Approval of Meeting Minutes
2. Action Item 2B - M.G.L Chapter 91 Waterways Simplified License Application Number W18-5330 - 117 Birch Island Road - Request for Comments from MassDEP– maintain existing retaining wall and residential dock with stairs and three bottom-anchored aluminum seasonal floats and deck; John Briere (Owner / Applicant).
2. Action Item 2C - M.G.L Chapter 91 Waterways Simplified License Application Number X281743 - 77 South Shore Road - Request for Comments from MassDEP - Construct and maintain a seasonal residential dock consisting of three sections, each 4' x 10' in and over the water; Paul LeBlanc (Applicant / Owner)
2. Action Item 2F: Town of Webster Open Space & Recreation Plan Update, 2018 - Request for Letter of Support
3. Public Hearing 3A - Solar Project - 0 & 153 Upper Gore Road - BWC Chamberlain Pond LLC c/o BlueWave Solar - Applicant; Janet S. Konkel Revocable Living Trust, Janet S. Konkel Trustee (0 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 52-A-1-0) and Victor J. Stefanik, Jr. (153 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 53-B-4-0) - Owners; Proposed 5 megawatt-AC solar project on 133 acres off Upper Gore Road; both properties are zoned Agriculatural Single Family Residential (ASFR) within the Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) district. (Continued from 10/11/18).
3. Public Hearing 3B - Preliminary Subdivision Plan - 0 and 153 Upper Gore Road - Janet S. Konkel Revocable Living Trust, Janet S. Konkel Trustee (0 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 52-A-1-0) and Victor J. Stefanik, Jr. (153 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 53-B-4-0) - Owners; Proposed subdivision to create a total of four lots - 2 lots with frontage on Upper Gore Road and 2 lots with frontage on a proposed subdivision road. The properties are zoned Agricultural Single Family Residential (ASFR) within the Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) district.
3. Public Hearing 3C - Solar Project - 0 Juniper Lane - Juniper Lane Solar, LLC (Applicant); Kathryn Rose (0 Juniper Lane - Assessor ID 11-A-7-6), Finamore Management Company (0 Harvard Street - Assessor ID 10-A-34-0, 0 Klebart Avenue - Assessor ID 11-A-8-0) - Owners. Proposed large scale ground mounted 10 megawatt solar project on 60 acres off Juniper Lane. Project area will consist of 19 acres spanning three parcels zoned Agricultural Single Family Residential (ASFR) or Conservation District (CD).
4. Old Business
5. New Business 5A - Special Town Meeting Warrant Articles - Adult Use Marijuana By-law and Overlay Zones; Zone Change from Business with Sewer (B4) to Industrial (I), 30 Worcester Road.
5. New Business 5B - Minor Modifications to Wireless Communications Facilities - Administrative Approval
7. Staff Update
8. Any items which may lawfully come before the Board.
9. Next Meeting Date