Planning Board Meeting Materials - November 19, 2018
Location: Community Room - Webster Police Department - 357 Main Street
- Deadline for New Applications - Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 11:00 a.m.
- Deadline for ANR Plans and Other Agenda Items - Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 11:00 a.m.
PLEASE NOTE: This webpage is intended to show agenda items as they develop prior to the meeting and may change until the final agenda is set. Meeting materials will be uploaded as they become available. The official agenda with the Town Clerk dated stamp will be uploaded no later than 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. Please contact the office if you have any questions.
Please fill out a Public Comment Form if you'd like to submit comments to the Planning Board. These comments will be entered into the record and project file. The public comment period will end at the close of the public hearing.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order
2. Action Item 2A: Approval of Meeting Minutes
2. Action Item 2B - M.G.L Chapter 91 Waterways Simplified License Application Number W18-5330 - 117 Birch Island Road - Request for Comments from MassDEP– maintain existing retaining wall and residential dock with stairs and three bottom-anchored aluminum seasonal floats and deck; John Briere (Owner / Applicant).
2. Action Item 2C - M.G.L Chapter 91 Waterways Simplified License Application Number X281743 - 77 South Shore Road - Request for Comments from MassDEP - Construct and maintain a seasonal residential dock consisting of three sections, each 4' x 10' in and over the water; Paul LeBlanc (Applicant / Owner)
2. Action Item 2F: Town of Webster Open Space & Recreation Plan Update, 2018 - Request for Letter of Support
3. Public Hearing 3A - Solar Project - 0 & 153 Upper Gore Road - BWC Chamberlain Pond LLC c/o BlueWave Solar - Applicant; Janet S. Konkel Revocable Living Trust, Janet S. Konkel Trustee (0 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 52-A-1-0) and Victor J. Stefanik, Jr. (153 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 53-B-4-0) - Owners; Proposed 5 megawatt-AC solar project on 133 acres off Upper Gore Road; both properties are zoned Agriculatural Single Family Residential (ASFR) within the Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) district. (Continued from 10/11/18).
3. Public Hearing 3B - Preliminary Subdivision Plan - 0 and 153 Upper Gore Road - Janet S. Konkel Revocable Living Trust, Janet S. Konkel Trustee (0 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 52-A-1-0) and Victor J. Stefanik, Jr. (153 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 53-B-4-0) - Owners; Proposed subdivision to create a total of four lots - 2 lots with frontage on Upper Gore Road and 1 lots with frontage on a proposed subdivision road. The properties are zoned Agricultural Single Family Residential (ASFR) within the Lake Watershed Protection (LWP) district.
3. Public Hearing 3C - Solar Project - 0 Juniper Lane - Juniper Lane Solar, LLC (Applicant); Kathryn Rose (0 Juniper Lane - Assessor ID 11-A-7-6), Finamore Management Company (0 Harvard Street - Assessor ID 10-A-34-0, 0 Klebart Avenue - Assessor ID 11-A-8-0) - Owners. Proposed large scale ground mounted 10 megawatt solar project on 60 acres off Juniper Lane. Project area will consist of 19 acres spanning three parcels zoned Agricultural Single Family Residential (ASFR) or Conservation District (CD).
4. Old Business
5. New Business 5A - Special Town Meeting Warrant Articles - Adult Use Marijuana By-law and Overlay Zones; Zone Change from Business with Sewer (B4) to Industrial (I), 30 Worcester Road.
5. New Business 5B - Minor Modifications to Wireless Communications Facilities - Administrative Approval
7. Staff Update
8. Any items which may lawfully come before the Board.
9. Next Meeting Date