Planning Board Meeting Materials - October 11, 2018
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order
3. Public Hearing 3A - Solar Project - 0 & 153 Upper Gore Road - BWC Chamberlain Pond LLC c/o BlueWave Solar - Applicant; Janet S. Konkel Revocable Living Trust, Janet S. Konkel Trustee (0 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 52-A-1-0) and Victor J. Stefanik, Jr. (153 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 53-B-4-0) - Owners; Proposed 5 megawatt-AC solar project on 133 acres off Upper Gore Road; both properties are zoned Agriculatural Single Family Residential (ASFR) within the Lake Watershed Protection district. (Continued from 9/10/18).
3. Public Hearing 3C - Proposed New Articles and Revisions to the Webster Zoning By-Law Pertaining to Recreational Marijuana; Amendment to Article XII - Temporary Moratorium on Recreational Marijuana Establishements; sponsored by the Town Administrator
4. Public Meeting 4A - Site Plan Application for a Medical Waste Transfer Facility at 56 Worcester Road; (Assessors ID 87-A-1-1) United Medical Waste Management Inc. (Applicant); Six Kids Trust c/o Dawn Lindstrom Trustee (Owner); property is zoned Industrial (I) and within the Lake Wastershep Protection District district. (Continued from 9/10/18).
5. Old Business 4A: Barry's Equipment - Site Plan, Harry's Way - Change in Materials
7. Staff Update
8. Any items which may lawfully come before the Board.
9. Next Meeting Date