Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order
2. Action Item 2A: Approval Not Required Plan - 30 South Point Road; Gerald Evans and Vicki Lynch (Owners); Application Forms, Plan.
2. Action Item 2B: Planning Board Appointment - Delegate to the Central Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission (CMRPC) - Cathy Cody
2. Action Item2C: Draft Meeting Minutes
3. Public Hearing 3A - Site Plan Application for a Medical Waste Transfer Facility at 56 Worcester Road; (Assessors ID 87-A-1-1) United Medical Waste Management Inc. (Applicant); Six Kids Trust c/o Dawn Lindstrom Trustee (Owner); property is zoned Industrial (I) and within the Lake Wastershep Protection District district. (Continued from 8/13/18).
3. Public Hearing 3B - Solar Project - 0 & 153 Upper Gore Road - BWC Chamberlain Pond LLC c/o BlueWave Solar - Applicant; Janet S. Konkel Revocable Living Trust, Janet S. Konkel Trustee (0 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 52-A-1-0) and Victor J. Stefanik, Jr. (153 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 53-B-4-0) - Owners; Proposed 5 megawatt-AC solar project on 133 acres off Upper Gore Road; both properties are zoned Agriculatural Single Family Residential (ASFR) within the Lake Watershed Protection district. (Continued from 8/13/18).
4A. Old Business - Recreational Marijuana By-Law
4B. New Business - Rezoning of 100 & 102 Thompson Road from Multi-Family Residential (MFR) to Business with Sewer (B4), Lebel Realty Investments, LLC (Applicant).
5. Correspondence - Sharyn Morin, 36 Batten Street - Solar By-Law
6. Staff Update
7. Any items which may lawfully come before the Board.
8. Next Meeting Date