Planning Board Meeting Materials - July 16, 2018
- Deadline for Submission of new Applications (excluding ANR) - Thursday, June 28th, 2018 at 11:00 a.m.
- Deadline for Submission for all Other Agenda Items (including ANR) - Thursday, July 12th, 2018 at 11:00 a.m.
PLEASE NOTE: This webpage is intended to show agenda items as they develop prior to the meeting and will change until the final agenda is set. Meeting materials will be uploaded as they become available. The official agenda with the Town Clerk dated stamp will be uploaded no later than 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. Please contact the office if you have any questions.
Please fill out a Public Comment Form if you'd like to submit comments to the Planning Board. These comments will be entered into the record and project file. The public comment period will end at the close of the public hearing.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order
3. Public Hearing 3A - Site Plan Application for a Medical Waste Transfer Facility at 56 Worcester Road; (Assessors ID 87-A-1-1) United Medical Waste Management Inc. (Applicant); Six Kids Trust c/o Dawn Lindstrom Trustee (Owner); property is zoned Industrial (I) and within the Lake Wastershep Protection District district.
3. Public Hearing 3B - Solar Project - 0 Bigelow Road - Bigelow Road Solar LLC (Applicant), Webster Dudley Sand and Gravel, Inc. (Owner); Proposed 2 megawatt solar project on 33.9 acres with access off Harry's Way; Assessor ID 23-A-3 and 18-B-1; property is zoned Business without Sewer (B5). Continued from 6/18/18.
3. Public Hearing 3C - Solar Project - 0 & 153 Upper Gore Road - BWC Chamberlain Pond LLC c/o BlueWave Solar - Applicant; Janet S. Konkel Revocable Living Trust, Janet S. Konkel Trustee (0 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 52-A-1-0) and Victor J. Stefanik, Jr. (153 Upper Gore Road - Assessor ID 53-B-4-0) - Owners; Proposed 5 megawatt-AC solar project on 133 acres off Upper Gore Road; both properties are zoned Agriculatural Single Family Residential (ASFR) within the Lake Watershed Protection district.
4. Old Business - Recreational Marijuana By-Law - Options, Timelines, Public Outreach
6. Staff Update
7. Any items which may lawfully come before the Board.
8. Next Meeting Date