Planning Board Meeting Materials - April 30, 2018
- Deadline for Submission of new Applications (excluding ANR) - Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 11:00 a.m.
- Deadline for Submission for all Other Agenda Items - Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 11:00 a.m.
PLEASE NOTE: This webpage is intended to show agenda items as they develop prior to the meeting and will change until the final agenda is set. Meeting materials will be uploaded as they become available. The official agenda with the Town Clerk dated stamp will be uploaded no later than 48 hours in advance of the meeting date. Please contact the office if you have any questions.
Please fill out a Public Comment Form if you'd like to submit comments to the Planning Board. These comments will be entered into the record and project file. The public comment period will end at the close of the public hearing.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order
2. Action Item 2A: Approval of Meeting Minutes
2. Action Item 2B: Planning Board Recommendation to the Zoning Board of Appeals re: Special Permit Application – 47 & 51 Thompson Road – construct and operate an outdoor miniature golf facility; Assessor Parcel ID 77-A-3-0 and 77-A-4-0; parcels are located within a General Business with Sewer (B4) zoning district.
2: Action Item 2D: Site Plan Approval Application – 39 Thompson Road – Lake Pizza– to add an outdoor seating / patio areas for an existing restaurant in General Business with Sewer (B4) zoning district; Kay & Gee Realty Company, Inc. (Applicant/ Owner); Assessors ID 77-A-8-0.
3: Public Hearing 3A: Town Meeting Warrant Article – Rezoning of two parcels of land along Old Worcester Road; one parcel to be rezoned from General Business without Sewer (B5) to Industrial (I)and one parcel to be rezoned from Single Family Residential (SFR) to Industrial (I); St. Joseph and the Archdiocese of Springfield (Applicant / Owner)
3. Public Hearing 3B: Special Permit & Site Plan Approval - Solar Electric Generating Facility - 0 School Street - Batten Street LLC (Applicant). The site is located within a Single Family Residential (SFR) zoning district. (Hearing continued from 3/19/18).
4. Discussion Item: Recreational Marijuana Regulations – Partial Release of Moratoriumto allow for recreational marijuana cultivation at existing medical marijuana cultivation facility at 30 Worcester Road – requested by Patrik Jonsson, CEO Curaleaf Massachusetts
7. Any items which may lawfully come before the Board.
8. Next Meeting Date