Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. 6:30 p.m. - Call to Order
2. Action Item 2A: Approval of Meeting Minutes
2. Action Item 2B: Planning Board Recommendation to the Zoning Board of Appeals re: Special Permit Application – 47 & 51 Thompson Road – construct and operate an outdoor miniature golf facility; Assessor Parcel ID 77-A-3-0 and 77-A-4-0; parcels are located within a General Business with Sewer (B4) zoning district.
2. Action Item 2C: Approval Not Required (ANR) – 3R Goya Drive – BDM Realty Trust (Applicant / Owner); zoned Industrial; Application, Plan
2: Action Item 2D: Site Plan Approval Application – 39 Thompson Road – Lake Pizza– to add an outdoor seating / patio areas for an existing restaurant in General Business with Sewer (B4) zoning district; Kay & Gee Realty Company, Inc. (Applicant/ Owner); Assessors ID 77-A-8-0.
3: Public Hearing 3A: Town Meeting Warrant Article – Rezoning of two parcels of land along Old Worcester Road; one parcel to be rezoned from General Business without Sewer (B5) to Industrial (I)and one parcel to be rezoned from Single Family Residential (SFR) to Industrial (I); St. Joseph and the Archdiocese of Springfield (Applicant / Owner)
3. Public Hearing 3B: Special Permit & Site Plan Approval - Solar Electric Generating Facility - 0 School Street - Batten Street LLC (Applicant). The site is located within a Single Family Residential (SFR) zoning district. (Hearing continued from 3/19/18).
4. Discussion Item: Recreational Marijuana Regulations – Partial Release of Moratoriumto allow for recreational marijuana cultivation at existing medical marijuana cultivation facility at 30 Worcester Road – requested by Patrik Jonsson, CEO Curaleaf Massachusetts
7. Any items which may lawfully come before the Board.
8. Next Meeting Date