NEW FALL HOURS AS OF OCTOBER 1, 2018
Due to fall weather approaching upon us and daylight time is getting shorter the Compost Facility hours of operation will be changing.
As of October 1st, the Compost Facility will be open Monday's & Thursday's 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm until sometimes in November (TBD) when the facility closes for the winter months. Saturday's will continue to stay on its normal business hours.
Compost Facility Stickers
- Resident Non-Commercial Vehicles: - $30
- Veterans: - $15 (must show DD214 or NGB Form 22)
- Stickers available for purchase: Monday and Thursday ONLY 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: 23 Cudworth Rd @ Compost site (please see Compost Facility Caretaker)
- This facility is for use by Webster residents only and for the disposal of material originating from properties located in Webster only, resident sticker required for access.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday and Thursday 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
1st, 3rd and 4th Saturday of each month 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Brush/Compost Disposal Regulations
- Brush/limbs 2 inches or less in diameter and no more than 4 feet in length (These restrictions will be strictly enforced - Disposal will be denied for all debris in excess of these size limitations).
- Grass clippings, hedge clippings, and leaves (no plastic bags)
- Commercial vehicles/contractors or landscapers
- Construction debris (lumber or other building products)
- Dirt, concrete or any other form of solid waste
- Double axle trailers
- Pine needles
Note: Violation of the above regulations may result in denied access and/or fines.