- Departments A-M
- Highway Department
- Compost Facility
Compost Facility Opening
April 10, 2023
Property Location: 29 Cudworth Rd - please use the entrance to the Transfer Station
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
Monday and Thursday 2 pm - 6 pm
1st, 3rd & 4th Saturday of each month 8 am - 12 pm
HOLIDAY openings and closings Can be found here
STICKERS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE STARTING WEDNESDAY, MARCH 29, 2023
LOCATION: Senior Center on Church Street located behind Town Hall Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 9 am to 12 pm.
AVAILABLE: Online click on the link and follow the directions below: https://secure.rec1.com/MA/webster-ma/catalog
We encourage purchasing online. If you purchased a compost sticker online last year you will have an account already set up.
To log into your account please follow the link. Your username will be your email. If you have forgotten your password you can use the "forgot password" link to reset it.
If you do not already have an account you can set one up as long as you are not a Veteran. If you are a Veteran and not already in the system please purchase your sticker in person and bring your DD214.
STICKER FEES (driver's license and vehicle registration is required in order to purchase a sticker)
- Resident: - (leaves and grass clippings ONLY) - $40
- Veterans: - (leaves and grass clippings ONLY - $15 (must show DD214 or NGB Form 22)
- Resident/Veterans: (brush, leaves, and grass clippings) - $100
Brush/Compost Disposal Regulations
This facility is open to Webster residents only for the disposal of material originating from properties located in the Town of Webster only. A sticker is required.
- Brush/limbs 2 inches or less in diameter and no more than 4 feet in length (These restrictions will be strictly enforced - Disposal will be denied for all debris in excess of these size limitations).
- Grass clippings, hedge clippings, and leaves (no plastic bags)
- Commercial vehicles/contractors or landscapers
- Construction debris (lumber or other building products)
- Dirt, concrete, or any other form of solid waste
- Double axle trailers
- Pine needles
Note: Violation of the above regulations may result in denied access and/or fines.