Webster Regional Microenterprise Covid-19 Grant Program
Preliminary Application Instructions
(For businesses in Webster, Douglas, Clinton, Northbridge, Sterling and Lancaster)
Open Application period: Applications are being accepted until all funds are expended.
A complete Applications includes the following:
- Completed Business Information Page signed by all Business Owners
- Completed and signed Business owner Information page for each business owner
- Duplication of Benefits Certification Form
- DUNS number or proof of application submitted
Ways to submit your application
Webster Office of Community Development
350 Main Street, Webster, MA 01570
Attention: Carol Cyr
Carol Cyr firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “Microenterprise Grant Application”
- By drop off at the Webster Town Hall, Webster Community Development Office, 350 Main Street, Webster, MA . The building is open Monday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Tuesday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Friday 8:30 a.m. to noon. The Community Development Office is located on the second floor.
Applications can also be dropped off in the drop box located in the parking lot at the side entrance to the Town Hall.
If you have any questions, call Carol Cyr at 508-949-3800 ext. 4004