Thursday, February 1, 2021 5:30 p.m.
Pursuant to Governor Baker's March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law G.L. c.30A Section 18, and the Governor's March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitations on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting will be conducted by Remote Participation / Zoom. Please see the agenda for information on how to join the meeting.
Please note: the Commission reserves the right to take agenda items out of order if necessary.
Call to Order
Request for Determination of Eligibility (RDA)
- 10 South Point Road - Todd Piehler (Applicant) - Installation of a shed.
- 253 B Thompson Road - Donald Fitzpatrick (Applicant) - Removal of trees
Public Hearings - Notice of Intent (NOI)
- 124 Gore Road - Richard and Erica Weil (Applicants) - Construction of a single family home and wetland crossing. Continued from 1/21/21.
- 1 Wakefield Avenue - Thomas Flynn (Applicant) and Gregory Gongaware (Owner) - Removal of built-up road sand from the cove. Continued from 1/21/21.
- 168 Chase Avenue - Town of Webster (Applicant) - Demolition of a home in the Riverfront area
Discussion & Action Items
- 190 Lower Gore Road - DEP 323-1142 - Wetland Restoration Plan
- 90 C Sutton Road - DEP 323-1125 - Certificate of Compliance - Construction of a house
- 21 Bayview Road - DEP 323-1075 - Certificate of Compliance - Construction of a house
- 76 Union Point Road - DEP 323-1180 - Chapter 91 Dock Permit and work on bank
- 15 South Point Road - DEP 323-1103 - Extension - Construction of a house
- Other items as may legally come before the Commission
Next Meeting Date - Monday, February 1, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.